10 Signs You Watch Too Much Family Guy
If you are like me, you watch a lot of Family Guy. Everyday is a rerun. I think I know every episode by heart. So, when my husband and I sat down to watch it one night, we decided to create this list. Enjoy!
1. You can’t wait until “Sunday, Sunday, Sunday” when you get your discounted eye surgery.
2. You keep having intermissions during your own thoughts where Conway Twitty is serenading you.
3. You’ve called your husband “Peter” or your wife “Louis” one too many times.
4. You go to a bar and order a Paul Tuckett beer.
5. You want Bea Arthur to play you in your autobiographical movie.
6. You suspect your baby is having gay tendencies towards the dog and is harboring weapons of mass destruction.
7. You leave out candy hoping to catch your very own James Woods.
8. You voted for Adam West in the last mayoral election.
9. You think your dog can really talk to you.
10. You’ve started a petition to erect a gold statue of Digg’em in your town square.
Honorable Mention: You really think Kiss Saves Santa is a Christmas TV special.
FILED UNDER :PluggedIn Banter
TAGGED WITH :Adam West , Bea Arthur , cartoons , Conway Twitty , Digg'Em , family guy , funny , James Woods , louis griffin , Mayor West , Paul Tuckett beer , peter griffin , seth macfarlane , stewie griffin , television